The Sales Preference Questionnaire™ (SPQ_GOLD™) is, on the surface, a sales oriented assessment asking about your behaviours in selling or self-promotion situations.
- Although the role you in or are going for may or may not have a sales focus, everyone has to sell things from time to time even those people in non-sales roles.
- For example, a manager may have to sell an idea or proposal to others, and we all have to sell ourselves in an interview situation.
- Please try to keep an open mind when completing this questionnaire, and imagine you are selling something that you believe in.
- When you receive your feedback you will hopefully appreciate the value of the information gathered from this assessment.
- There is no time limit, however, most people complete it in about 30-40 minutes.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR COMPLETING THE SPQ ONLINE
When you click on the button at the end of these instructions, you will need to follow these instructions, you may want to print them as a reference:
- At the first screen you need to select "SPQ" as the password prefix and then select the language you want to take the test in (we would recommend English-Anglicised, unless your first language is different). Click on the SUBMIT button.
- On the next screen: -
- Enter your User Name: (sent separately to you).
- Enter your Password: (sent separately to you) the password is case sensitive and must be in lower case.
- Click on the TAKE A TEST button.
- At the above screen you can change the text size in the upper right corner.
- Fill in the required text fields and optional fields as desired, then click the "continue" button.
- Read the instructions and begin the questionnaire. At the end of each screen of questions, click on the "Next Page" button to continue.
- When you reach the end of the questionnaire, click on the "Submit" button. Your test will not be scored until the "Submit" button is clicked.
- A "Thank You" screen will appear to let you know your test has been received for processing.
CLICK HERE to download a pdf version of this page
Once you have 1st selected "SPQ" and the language "English-Anglicised" (from the pull down menus), and submitted your request, the next screen you see should look like below: