The following instructions are for the SHL Verify Online Ability tests:
- These ability tests can be completed online in your own time.
- These assessments have a time limit and we recommend you do these in a quiet place without interruptions.
- If you are completing a numerical reasoning test, then you can use a calculator.
- VERY IMPORTANT: There are very specific computer and browser specifications that you need to follow to ensure the test will operate properly on your computer.
- Before you start the test(s) we recommend you check your computer settings (Note: the
JAVA information and fix only applies if you are doing SkillSoft Training).
You can check your computer settings on this link:
For information outlining the System Requirements please click on this link:
When you click on the button at the end of these instructions, you will need to follow these instructions:
- Enter your User Name: (sent separately to you)
- Enter your Password: (sent separately to you)
- Follow the instructions on the website
The screen you see should look similar to the one below: