Wide Range of Robust Psychometric Assessments
At Niche we utilise a wide range of high quality psychometric tests and psychological assessments from many national and international suppliers.
- We strive to recommend the best psychometric tests and assessments to fit with the client and organisation’s needs and objectives.
- We have well researched aptitude, personality, values and motivational questionnaires that allow us to evaluate a person’s preferences in a thorough, valid and rigorous manner.
Our Psychometric Assessment Toolbox has the following features:
- We do not align with any one psychometric test maker, and have no vested interest in recommending one psychometric assessment over another to our clients.
- We draw from many different reputable test makers that meet our high assessment standards.
- We pull the best psychological assessments together from multiple test makers to customise our assessment recommendations to our clients specific needs.
- We source psychometric tests from around the world and NZ to find the best tests for specific purposes.
- We are ethically bound to only recommend well validated and researched psychological assessments.
Combinations of Different Psychological Assessments
- Often we will recommend a combination of psychometric assessments from multiple test makers to come up with the right battery of assessments for an individual, a role or an organisation.
- For instance, an in-depth psychological assessment for a leadership role might include a recommendation of up to 4 ability assessments and 3 personality assessments, as well as a behavioural exercise, all which could be from different test makers.
- As the above model shows many things potentially impact on an individual's performance and satisfaction in the workplace. No one assessment tool is good at assessing all or even more than a couple of these things.
We have psychological assessment tools in the following categories:
CLICK HERE to download a pdf version of this assessment toolbox page