The PRB is an assessment of one’s work preferences.
General information you need to read before completing it:
- The first part you are asked to indicate whether you Like (L) a certain occupation, Dislike it (D) or feel Indifferent (I) towards it.
- It does not matter whether you have previous experience doing any of the occupations, what the question is asking is whether you think you would like it or whether you think you would dislike it or be indifferent to it.
- The second part of the questionnaire asks whether you consider each statement to be True (T) or False (F) of you. You need to complete ALL of the questions.
- It is important to note that we never look at individual answers. We are looking at trends and patterns of how you answered compared to others.
- This assessment asks some slightly unusual questions, but the assessment is well validated and we are not interested in looking at your individual responses.
- If you are uncertain as to the meaning of the word “hooky” in question 43, it has a meaning similar to the word “wagging” in New Zealand, or taking time off school without the permission of your parents or school authorities.
- There is no time limit, however, most people complete it in about 10-15 minutes.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR COMPLETING THE PRB ONLINE
- Click on the assessment link for the Personnel Reaction Blank (PRB) in the email you have been sent by Niche Consulting.
- Follow the prompts on the screen.
- Select your gender
- Following this question are some demographic questions (these are optional).
- Answer the questions from number 1 and answer ALL 90 questions.