Are you dissatisfied with your current career direction?
Do you want to know what other careers and professions may suit you?
Are you not sure about what you want to do with your life?
Are you a recent school leaver and having trouble finding a career direction to take?
Our psychologists are expert in providing:
- Career planning advice and support
- Career assessments
- Career drivers analysis
- Career analysis
There may be questions you need help answering such as:
- What skills do I have which would influence my career choices?
- What skills do I need to develop for difference careers?
- What interests do I have that might tie into different careers?
- What personality preferences do I have that may influence my career choices?
- What types of industries and organisations would suit my preferences?
- What do I want to earn now and in the future?
- Do I need to do more study to get into the career I want?
- What types of careers would I be most happy and satisfied in?
Utilising one-on-one sessions with workbooks and psychometric assessments, we can assist the individual to make career choices that fit in with their goals, values, strengths and constraints.
When making career choices it is important to consider many things such as:
Making career choices and changing directions can be stressful and unsettling. Why not let professionals help you to decide on your best career move.
We offer services and programmes that cover the following areas: